Celebrate your event with a kosher brunch! We can create a brunch menu based on your preferences, or offer up options like the ones listed below.
All brunches come with coffee and tea stations and unlimited soft drinks and orange and cranberry juices.
Buffet Kosher Brunch
Some people may want a “working brunch” to introduce a break into a weekend meeting or conference. It’s a nice way to thank people for giving up their time and ensuring that they are fed light, healthy fare. A kosher brunch buffet table can include these favorites:
- Assorted breads, bruscetta, fresh bagels, croissants and danishes, with margarine and jams
- Salad: baby arugula and mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette
- Platter of sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions
- Smoked salmon platter with garnish
- Whipped cream cheese (parve)
- Egg salad and tuna salad
- Scrambled eggs in chafing dish
- Platter of seasonal fruit
Service Station Hot Brunch
Perhaps you’re hosting guests for a wedding or Bat or Bar Mitzvah. Or maybe you’re hosting a wedding or baby shower, or celebrating a landmark anniversary or birthday. In situations like these, you may want to offer a hot brunch, buffet style or served by our catering staff. Here are a few ideas:
- Fluffy pancake with warm maple syrup
- Chala French toast with maple syrup and sugar cinnammon
- Belgian waffle with fruit compote whipped cream and seasonal berries
Or you may decide to offer an omelet station staffed by our chef, to make light, fluffy omelets to order. Toppings include chopped tomatoes, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms. We can also serve unlimited wine and champagne mimosas!
Please note that menus may change due to seasonal availability of certain foods.
- If you want us to serve wine or champagne, you may need to obtain a special event license from the Liquor Control Board of Ontario. We can assist you with this. Other fees may apply.
- $500 Mashgeach fee
- All prices are subject to 13% tax and 15% gratuity