Interactive, catered kosher food stations are a great way to offer a few different selections for you guests. We think you’ll find our interactive kosher food stations, which are offered buffet-style but with a server to assist your guests, are an affordable option for those with guests who have a lot of different tastes. These are particularly useful for Bat and Bar Mitzvahs, which are attended by guests of all ages and different taste preferences, or corporate events.
Kosher Catering Options
Includes your choice of:
- 8 hors d’oeuvres, typically based on 6 pieces per person.
- 3 interactive stations
- 1 dessert table
- 1 late-night sweet table
Each table features bread basket filled with fresh-baked types of artisan breads.
Unlimited soft drinks and juices!
We Feature Different World Cuisines, All Made Kosher!
Here are samples of the interactive food stations we create. Remember, these are sample menus: we are happy to customize these based on your ideas and any dietary needs and restrictions. Please note that menu items may change based on seasonal availability of certain foods.
Authentic Sushi Boat
Sushi is one of the easiest foods to make kosher and one of our most popular requests.
- Assortment of maki rolls
- Assorted sushi and sashimi
- Served with wasabi, ginger soy, and pickled ginger to cleanse the palette between each piece
Middle Eastern Station
It all started there…and many of us still crave Middle Eastern foods.
- Chef-prepared and carved chicken shwarma in fresh-baked, fluffy pita bread
- Mouthwatering falafels with hummus, tehini, and hot sauce for the brave
- Israeli salad
- Mini couscous salad shooters
Show us a kid who doesn’t love Mexican food! Ours will warm them up even if it’s below freezing outside.
- Chili con carne served in soft or crispy taco shells
- Fajitas, choice of chicken, beef, or vegetarian
- Choice of toppings: chopped red and green tomato salsa, guacamole, and jalapeños for the toughest
Beef Carvery Station
A little beef is good for the soul.
- Hand-carved pickled pastrami and Montreal smoked meat
- Assortment of rye breads, mustards, and kosher dill pickles
- Classic cole slaw
- Our own homemade potato salad or potato latkes
East Indian Station
Love a good curry? These flavours from the East will delight your taste buds.
- Vegetable samosas
- Chana masala
- Curried chicken
- Aloo gobi
- Rice pillau
4.3 billion people on Earth enjoy this food every day. Let it be a highlight for your special day.
- Crispy vegetarian spring rolls
- Skewers of marinated beef and chicken breast
- Fresh mini vegetables
- Noodles and vegetable fried rice
- Asian Vegetables in our authentic homemade pad thai sauce
Go ahead: be Italian. Salute!
- Classic Caesar salad
- Chicken picatta with lemon sauce
Penne pasta sundried tomato with pesto cream sauce
- Wild mushroom risotto
Round ’em up for some great chow.
- Boneless chicken breast in a mushroom ragu
- Roast beef in red wine sauce
- Atlantic salmon with lemon capers
- Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and cucumber in balsamic vinaigrette or honey tarragon dressing
- Trio of sweet, Yukon, and red roasted potatoes with herbs and garlic
- Vegetable ratatouille
Opa! (But please, don’t throw our plates)
- Herb marinated charcoal-grilled chicken
- Beef shish kebob
- Classic Greek salad with tomatoes, peppers, red onion, kalamata olives in oregano lemon vinaigrette
- Greek-style potatoes
- Tzatziki sauce (parve)
- Basmati rice
Whole Food Station
What is a whole food? One that’s had little or no processing and that looks a lot like what was farmed or caught.
- Edamame citrus salad with orange and grapefruit
- Soy-lemon glazed tofu
- Quinoa salad with cranberry, sweet potato, and almond
- Miso-glazed salmon
- Mini veggie skewers
Possibly the world’s favorite cuisine, prepared for modern kosher tastes.
- Vegetarian egg rolls with plum sauce
- Cantonese-style fried rice
- Beef satays
- Sweet and sour chicken balls
- Baby bok choy and Asian greens
Like what you see? Don’t worry, we won’t demand to see your ID.
Chose two of these meat dishes:
- Chicken fingers
- Chicken kebob
- Ball park hot dogs
- Hamburger sliders
With sides of:
- Classic Caesar salad
- Penne pasta in tomato basil sauce
- $700 Mashgeach (kosher supervisory) fee
- All prices are subject to 13% tax and 15% gratuity
- You may need to obtain a special event liquor license from the Liquor Control Board of Toronto